Warranty Period: 12 months’ Free Service Warranty
(With subject to below Terms & Conditions)
DO NOT CHARGE THE BOARD FOR OVER 2 HOURS LOSSES AND DAMAGES CAUSED DUE TO OVERCHARGING THE BOARD WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
* Warranty Covers 12 months free service, warranty 6 six months parts replacement warranty only on Internal main parts like battery or motor wheel.
* Warranty does not applies to accessories (functions) like Bluetooth, mobile app. remote, lights, tyres & Battery etc and artificial damage is not covered under warranty.
* Damage, fault or failure duo to causes beyond our control including, but not limited to, repairs necessary due to operator negligence, improper installation, damage caused by spillage of foods/liquids, wrong usage of electrical supply and abnormal voltage, dust, corrosive surroundings, excessive heat, chemical reaction, failure to maintain the Product, failure to operate or use the Product according to instructions, accident, mishandling, misuse, tampering, vandalism, theft, fire, lightning, flood, wind, freezing, power failure, static, normal wear and tear, vermin, foreign matter entering the Product, inadequate or excess power supply, unusual atmospheric conditions or acts of war or acts of God also will not be covered under warranty.
* Never charge the board more than 2-3 hours.
* Do not cross the maximum speed of 10kms/h, the board starts beeping at high speed and damages caused to the rider or to the board during over speeding or while it’s on low battery, would not be covered under warranty.
* Never store the board in trunk of car while travelling as it will hinder the collaboration and would eventually cause structural damage, hence will not be covered under warranty
* Damages, imperfections, failure, fault caused by abuse, illegal use, tampering, negligence, prolonged use or operation.
* Damage, fault or failure due to alteration or repairs made by anyone other than us, or the use of supplies and accessories other than manufactured/recommended by us
* Signs of wear and tear from normal use are also excluded from the warranty
* Collision with other BOARD’s transportation devices, or damages caused by uneven surfaces, speed bumps, rocks and other obstructions on the surface on which BOARD is operated on are not covered under warranty.
* You must follow the safety instructions mentioned in manual or at board in order to hurt yourself and board. * The rider should be over 4ft tall and must weigh more than 20kg The maximum load capacity is 100-120kgs. If this instruction are ignored warranty will be null and void.
* Claims relating to such Defects must be supported in writing by, or processed through, the authorized distributor or retailer where you have purchased the product.
* Warranty card is mandatory. If lost warranty would not be applicable.
* Please fill the warranty card and register yourself by sending purchase details along with name, address and phone number to warranty help at hoverboardsindia.in.
* We reserve the rights to charge you for any reasonable and applicable costs and expenses (at prevailing rates) relating to or arising out of the repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances. By purchasing from our website, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to all terms and conditions.
* If you receive a damaged item, you must contact us within 1 day by calling us at +91-9346 693 756, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not contact us within this time period, your damage claim may be denied by the carrier.