We are 100% committed to our customers to provide a one-year free service.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Bluetooth, speaker, mobile app. remote, lights, and tires
- Water/liquids damage
- Broken charger port/pins
- Frame /Chassis damage
- Wrong usage of electrical supply and abnormal voltage
- Damage caused by accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
- Accessories (Chargers, Carrying Cases & remote)
- LED lights
- Do not cross the maximum speed of 10kms/h, the board starts beeping at high speed, and damages caused to the rider or to the board during overspeeding or while it’s on low battery, would not be covered under warranty.
- Never store the board in the trunk of the car while traveling as it will hinder the collaboration and would eventually cause structural damage, hence will not be covered under warranty
- Damages, imperfections, failure, fault caused by abuse, illegal use, tampering, negligence, prolonged use, or operation.
(Dated: 17/12/2022) Our warranty covers 24 months on the motor part and six months on the battery, Labour and service charges are free (one-time replacement) and repairs your hoverboard at our repair facility’s discretion; however, Return of shipping must be paid at the buyer’s expense. After receiving the hoverboard we do the repair within 7 days.
Your warranty begins on receipt of delivery.
Return Shipping for Warranty Repairs
To return your defective Hoverboard under warranty, you will need to first contact us and obtain an RMA # before sending it back to firstname.lastname@example.org (Warranty Repair). You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs back to our facility regardless of the warranty-related issue, however, we cover all costs associated with the repair and the shipping back to your address. DO NOT remove the product logos or labels. This will void your warranty.
Submitting a Claim
The warranty is void if your Hoverboard shows visible signs of damage or has been misused beyond what is considered normal use, including water/liquid damage. Wear and tear is not covered under this warranty.
In order to submit your claim, mail us Your name, purchase date, address, model image, order details/number, and warranty card at email@example.com and describe the exact problem that you are having.