We are 100% committed to our customers to provide a one-year free service.
Warranty does Not cover the following:
- Bluetooth, speaker, mobile app. remote, lights, and tires
- Water/liquids damage
- Broken charger port/pins
- Frame /Chassis damage
- Wrong usage of electrical supply and abnormal voltage
- Damage caused by accidents (such as scratches or broken shells)
- Accessories (Chargers, Carrying Cases & remote)
- LED lights
- Do not cross the maximum speed of 10kms/h, the board starts beeping at high speed, and damages caused to the rider or to the board during over speeding or while it’s on low battery, would not be covered under warranty.
- Never store the board in the trunk of the car while traveling as it will hinder the collaboration and would eventually cause structural damage, hence will not be covered under warranty
- Damages, imperfections, failure, the fault caused by abuse, illegal use, tampering, negligence, prolonged use, or operation.
Warranty Covers 12 month’s free service and any manufacturing faults or electrical malfunctions (12 months on the motor and Six months on battery) (one-time replaement) and repairs your hoverboard at our repair facility’s discretion; however, Return of shipping must be paid at the buyer’s expense. After receiving the hoverboard we do the repair within 7 days.
Your warranty begins on receipt of delivery.
Return Shipping for Warranty Repairs
To return your defective Hoverboard under warranty, you will need to first contact us and obtain an RMA # before sending it back to email@example.com (Warranty Repair). You will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs back to our facility regardless of the warranty-related issue, however, we cover all costs associated with the repair and the shipping back to your address. DO NOT remove the product logos or labels. This will void your warranty.